Mission Investment Fund

 

The purpose of Mission Investment Fund is to assist new and growing churches to aggressively carry out the Great Commission in British Columbia.

The spirit of the Mission Investment Fund is to have many people financially involved and praying for dynamic church ministries.

The Mission Investment Fund borrows money from our B.C. church members and friends. Notes are issued in multiples of $100. Investments pay interest annually. On larger investments, interest may be paid semi-annually if requested.

Investments are for a five year term. The interest rate is reviewed annually as of April 1 and investments are renewed for another five year term upon notification.

The Mission Investment Fund uses 93% of the invested funds for buying land for future church sites, making loans to churches for building construction and other capital projects. The remaining 7% of invested funds is held as a reserve fund to cover emergency redemption of notes.

You will receive your certificate or the needed information promptly. Your response to the great need for assisting new and growing churches will be much appreciated.

For further information call Dennis Springle at 604-461-0483 or the BCBC Office.

To download the MIF brochure (to invest funds) click on the pdf link below:

MIF Brochure.pdf

To download the MIF handbook (to borrow funds) click on the pdf link below:

MIF Handbook.pdf


Allow the Lord to use your Investment Funds to help growing churches reach growing numbers of people in growing areas.